Monday, May 31, 2010

Animal [Prints] in Action.



I found this crazy amazing giraffe print top at my favorite vintage store in Gainesville called Persona. I know the owner well so she held it for me until I got paid :) It is by a Hawaiian designer named Kiyomi. Even though it's vintage, it is still right on trend. When I saw the cut-out shoulders, that was it. I had to have it. It fits so perfectly and couldn't be more comfortable. The linen fabric is perfect for this awful summer heat. I'm thinking about how to outfit it right now. For a clean fresh look, I'll go with white denim skinnies and a camel ballet flat. If I'm feeling more edgy (which is most of the time) I'll pair it with some dark denim cuffed bermudas and black gladiators. Can't wait to wear it, but I think I'm going to save it for my trip to NY in July.

K.

1 comment:

  1. I keep asking myself why we never went shopping together while we are roommate:<? BTW, nice match of the outfit as usual<3

    ReplyDelete