Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fall 2011 Fashion Month Favorites.

Isabel Marant: We can always count on extreme wearability and playfulness. Love this twist on the boyfriend blazer...it's transformed into the boyfriend vest.

Sass & Bide: Don't get me wrong, tribal prints are by no means innovative or fashion forward, but I do like the way they styled this look with neutral print mixture and bold color accessories.

The Row: The Olsens killed many a furry animal for their collection this season so I'm showing a look that's cruelty-free (at least I hope so). Sheer, sequined, gloved perfection.

Philip Lim: Ok, this one required animal killing (hello fur belt), but the simplicity of the dress is tweaked with an amazing contrast in the form of those brilliant sleeves. Love the clogs too.



Alexander McQueen: Sarah Burton is doing McQueen proud. Ostentatious, flamboyant, dramatic, tailored perfection.

Enjoyed my random sporadic thoughts...?
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment