Sunday, February 28, 2010

Night and Day.




As most of you know, I get style-inspired by Olivia Palermo quite often. I decided to use her look to create a more appropriate daytime look. To begin, I started with the tweed
shorts in a more neutral color and added a great silk floral-print top. From there I added the jewelry: pearl cluster earrings, a layered necklace, and two AMAZING bangles: one mix-n-match bangle and one splurge-worthy chunky stud bangle (come on, look at those beauties). I chose a platform camel strappy sandal and a light blue crocodile clutch that complimented the look without being too (what I like to call) "matchy matchy". This look is perfect for shopping with the girls or lunch with your boy.

K.

P.S. To see where I found each piece, scroll over the word and click on it to view the site (i.e. "shorts", "earrings", etc.)

1 comment:

  1. i see you have discovered polyvore... haha.. well done/stated madamoiselle...

    ReplyDelete