Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spring Necessity.


Today I came to the realization that I have never owned a denim jacket! Someone please tell me how this happened?? Needless to say, it's about time I get my hands on one. It was brought to my attention recently that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have started yet another line (not that I'm complaining) for JCPenney called Olsenboye. After browsing through their Spring 2010 collection, I found this great denim jacket...the missing piece to my wardrobe. To top it off, the price fits my college student budget: $29.99! The best part of this piece (besides its price, of course) is its versatility. I envision it with a neutral flowy top, white straight leg jeans, and a sky high leather wedge. For those of you who want a more modern take on the denim jacket, take some lessons from the adorable Miranda Kerr. She pairs it with a black jumpsuit and sandals for a more contemporary look. However you plan to wear it, it is sure to be a hit!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment