Thursday, March 18, 2010

Color Trend: Electric Blue.

A HUGE color for the Spring/Summer Seasons is electric blue. We saw it last September on the runways at fashion week, and I'm so glad we did. This Stella McCartney (my all-time favorite designer...well, she's at a tie with Diane von Furstenberg) pantsuit is eye-catching to say the least. But who doesn't like to stand out [fabulously] in a crowd? A must-have this summer is a bright bag, and this Balenciaga tote (or let's get real...something similar to it) is a great way to start utilizing this color trend. I've also been seeing a lot of electric blue nail polish (think Whitney Port from The City). Or you can steal some ideas from real-life Barbie doll, Blake Lively. I noticed these amazing leggings on Monday night's episode of Gossip Girl and knew I had to incorporate them into the blog somehow. Until next time...

K.



No comments:

Post a Comment