Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day to Night.

Ready to reinvent some looks with your own closet? Try taking pieces that work for day and night, and then accessorize accordingly. These See by ChloƩ shorts can be dressed up or down---I'm absolutely loving the dressy shorts trend. I took a bit of a risk with these tops. If you look at the tank, you'll see a black lace bra peeking out. I've been seeing this trend in almost every magazine I read. I know it's not a trend for everyone, but for those of you who are adventurous...it needs to be done tastefully. For daytime, go with a sandal or gladiator, fun bangles, and a messenger bag. To dress it up, add a blazer like this Elizabeth and James beauty, clutch, bold necklace, and heels (these are my DREAM...Dior Extremes--yes Carrie wore them 24/7 in SATC: The Movie). So next time you think a piece in your closet works only for day or for night, style it with the right accessories and additional pieces. You'll [practically] have two complete looks for the price of one! K.

No comments:

Post a Comment