Sunday, March 7, 2010

Delightful Deals.



I went to Kohl's today and went straight to the LC Lauren Conrad collection as usual. To my surprise, the entire collection was on sale. These are the pieces I bought for spring. My favorite has to be...well, actually, there's no way I can choose a favorite. The over-sized printed top is a beautiful color and can be thrown over almost any pant to complete a look. I've been dying for a pair of cropped trousers, and these were just calling my name. They have a really easy fabric and a relaxed fit. What more could a girl want? Which brings me to my last selection...the pearl-ish sheer sequin dress. I was hesitant to try this color on because it usually washes me out, but it looked fantastic. I have two weddings to attend this summer, and I'm happy to say one dress down, one to go. Still brainstorming about accessories and shoes. The best part about today? I got all of these looks for under $100. Thank you Lauren Conrad!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment