Monday, April 12, 2010

Get the Look: Modern Prairie Girl.


So with denim being a huge hit for this summer...I decided to reach back into my closet and grab a denim vest that I've had for years. I played around with some looks and came up with this look that's a cross between prairie girl and city girl (two polar opposites that are able to compliment each other). The floral top really has no shape so the vest was essential to prevent me from looking like an expecting mother. I love this look because it also brings the trend of mixing "hard and soft" elements. The skinny leggings and denim vest balance the girly floral top quite well. Trade the skinnies for a peasant skirt and add a belt for a more feminine look. Grab yourself a denim vest...they're not going anywhere soon.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment